The Gifted Child Society is a
non-profit organization that was
founded in 1957 by parents of
New Jersey to further the cause
of gifted children.
• The Saturday Workshop
• Summer Super Stars
(for Summer only)
- Registration for Saturday Workshop is now CLOSED.
For those of you who have registered, you will receive confirmation of
your child(ren)'s enrolled courses via email this week (Week of Oct. 6th).
- Remember: Saturday Workshop Fall Classes begin Saturday, October 11th.
- The Saturday Workshop Fall 2014 Program session will be held October 11th through December 20th (no classes on November 29th.)
- For Potential New Members: To determine eligibility, The Gifted Child Society offers onsite intelligence testing for a fee. Please contact the TGCS office at (201) 444-6530 to schedule an appointment.
- Jim Delisle - Parenting Precocious Kids
The Gifted Child Society is a non-profit organization that was founded in 1957 by parents of New Jersey to further the cause of gifted children. To achieve its mission, The Gifted Child Society is committed to providing the following:
- Superior programming and experiential opportunities for gifted children, to equip them with the means necessary to enjoy a full and productive life.
- Extraordinary support services and resources for families of gifted children, for all developmental stages.
- Cutting-edge professional training opportunities and support for educators and administrators, to ensure early identification and the best possible learning environments and opportunities within school districts, to meet the needs of these unique children.
- Conspicuous and dedicated advocacy of gifted children throughout local, state and federal venues to ensure public recognition, acceptance and timely responsiveness to their unique needs.
Since 1957, the Society has served over 60,000 children and their families. In 1975, the U.S. Department of Education named it a national demonstration model.